A great big THANK YOU goes out to Carla at Seasons Change, and so have I for including me in the sisterhood and nominating me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers award!!
Here are the Rules:
1. Thank the giver.
2. Post 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers and let them know they’ve been nominated.
4. Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
Seven things about me:
1. When I was 19 years old I had 80 pen-pals from all over the world. This was long before the days of the computer and email when air mail and handwriting still meant something…hahaha.
2. If I could retire right now I would still retire here in Boston but I would do lots of traveling.
3. I would hate to be stuck in a room with a gloating politician. Nothing is more annoying than listening to one that thinks he/she has got all the answers.
4. Even though I can’t eat much I love to cook ethnic cuisine and make others happy.
5. Ever since becoming a widow I worry about how will the dating scene treat me since I have a mental illness.
6. I’m getting a new tattoo soon.
7. Before cars became computerized I used to be able to take them apart and put them together again.
My nominees to be part of the sisterhood are:
Rainy Daze at Rainey Daze and Crazy Nights
WeeGee at How do you eat an elephant?
PAZ at Melancholically Manic Mouse
crazybeanrider at Time Out in the Giggle House
I realize this has been a busy time for awards and some have already been swamped with many and even duplicates but I still believe that one more is better than none. Besides, I greatly enjoy all of these ladies blogs and I feel that they deserve the award, so I’m awarding it. Hopefully you’ll all participate but if not it’s understandable. Thanks for making my day brighter and more insightful.