I’ve been tagged by my friend Carlarenee45 from Seasons Change, and so have I . Thanks Carla! It’s always fun to be tagged and hopefully I don’t drive you all crazy with my answers!
1. Post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
3. Create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
4. Tag (eleven) people with a link to your post.
5. Let them know they’ve been tagged.
Now to answer the questions Carla asked:
1. What is your most fondest memory. Even if your life has been crappy, think of some time that brings good memories.
My fondest memory is meeting my husband for the first time, even though he was older than me it was love at first sight.
2. What is your routine before you go to bed at night?
I am somewhat compulsive and have to check the gas on the stove and unplug appliances, let the dog out, make sure the doors are locked, then I go to the bathroom, brush my teeth, take my pills, and then and only then can I go to sleep.
3. If you could live in another place and time, what would you chose? I would probably need to go back to the pioneer days in the West because I am drawn to that time in history. Sort of like ‘Little House on the Prairie’-ish.
4. Tell about one of your most lucid dreams, or a re-occurring dream you have.
I can have some wild ones. I remember a very clear one where my Dad was driving his motor home with me and my mother in it and he had a heart attack and lost control of the camper. I tried to steer the vehicle from behind him as he lay slumped over the wheel and the motor home was careening over the roadway and bouncing off the road and into the grass. I woke up believing he was really dead.
5. What movie has made the biggest impact on you?(name the movie and a little summary of it in case we haven’t seen it). The movie is called ‘ What Dreams May Come’. It stars Robin Williams and Cuba Gooding, Jr. After Robin Williams dies in a car crash he finds himself in a heaven more amazing than he could have ever dreamed of. There is one thing missing: his wife. After he dies, his wife, Annie (played by Annabella Sciorra) killed herself and went to what she believes to be hell.
6. Is there something you’ve been told has happened in your life that you have no memory of at all? explain if you can. Quite a few things. I’ve been told many times I’ve said things I have no memory of. Most of my childhood years before I was ten I have no memory of.
7. What was your first favorite song on the radio when you first got into music as a kid? There are so many because I love music. There are the silly kid songs. I had records, Tubby the Tuba (lol) and ‘Snoopy VS The Red Baron’, ‘Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head’ but I was influenced by my older brothers and sisters….The Moody Blues, The Doors, etc. Now that you got me thinking, my favorite was from Chicago Transit Authority and called ‘Listen’.
8. Have you ever been to another country than your own? (if so, tell a bit about it) Yes, I’ve been to Japan, Italy, Canada, and Aruba. I loved Italy the most and would love to have a vacation villa there if I ever hit the lottery. My older daughter and I rented an apartment for ten days in Florence for a photography tour of the city. We did our own cooking and shopping and visited what ever museums and gardens that we wanted to see. I enjoyed the people so much there and loved the whole atmosphere of the city.
9. What does your blog do for you? My two blogs are a great way to express myself and to expose myself to same and different people (although inherently I feel we are all the same).
10. How do you feel about life on other planets (I’m not asking about UFO sightings). Well, I’ve spoken in the past how I’ve been told I am a Starseed and originated eons ago on another planet. I originally came from omega-1 Tauri which is in the constellation of Taurus. My planet is about 291 light years from Earth. It is something I recently received confirmation of but most of my life I knew of this. I always felt as if I didn’t belong here and I felt as if I just didn’t get the ‘logic’ (for lack of a better word) of earthlings. This is not to say I don’t consider myself a person of Earth. It is just I originated elsewhere. I have had many, many lives and am considered an old soul. The sad part is being here on Earth I will still make the same mistakes to evolve just like everyone. All of us that suffer from any illness, mental or physical, are gifted in evolutionary terms for we are actually evolving quicker than those that are having the easy path in life.
11. Have you ever experienced some thing that you felt was paranormal? tell about it. Many things but I instinctively knew that they were ‘normal’. After my brother died from AIDS ( he was in Calif. and I was in Mass.) I was working my job as a cleaner. I was in the mens toilet cleaning the sinks when I heard my name called. It was my brother who had died. I knew all in one word that he was okay, I could feel it.
I’ve also talked about the story when my husband died and the bird coming to towards the window and I could hear my husband speak to me too.
After Sept. 11th terrorist attacks I saw people dressed in business suits walking in my garden. That sort of freaked me out, but I was on edge anyway.
I also saw a little girl with curly hair, dressed in a long flannel nightgown standing outside my bedroom door and then fly up through the ceiling. All the while my terrier, Jing, sat on my bed growling (thanks Jing for scaring me, lots of help)
I used to work with a whistling ghost at the pet store I worked at. Shit thing used to start whistling and scare the crap out of me at 6:30 in the morning because I was alone. All the dogs with look towards it, even the birds. I could watch it on the surveillance camera and then see myself run out of the room….hahhaha.
I think that’s enough for one time.
Eleven New Questions:
1. What natural gift would you most like to possess?
2. In what country would you like to live?
3. How would you like to die?
4. What event in 20th century history do you most admire?
5. Who are your heroes in real life?
6.What is your idea of perfect happiness?
7. Do you prefer rock, paper, or scissors? Why?
8. What do you most value in your friends?
9. If you could be anything, what occupation would you choose?
10. How old do you act?
11. What ice cream topping are you?
Anyone who’d like to play along grab the tag and join in. I noticed quite a few of my fellow bloggers have just been tagged and I don’t want to double tag them but, please do join in if you want. I’d love to read your answers to the questions.