My heartfelt thanks go out to Carlarenee at http://carlarenee45.wordpress.com for nominating me for the brand new Daisy Award!! Carla’s blog, “Seasons Change, And So Have I” deals with many different topics but mainly related to mental health and Carla does her research before posting. She keeps it real and at the same time is approachable. Her postings are creative and informative. Thanks Carla!
Here are the rules:
* Thank the person who nominated you.
* Tell your readers 7 unusual things about yourself.
* Nominate some worthy bloggers.
Seven Unusual Things
1. I sucked my thumb until I was seven years old.
2. I used to run away starting at the age of four.
3. Something I don’t discuss, but I self-harm.
4. I can only eat: potatoes, rice, and organic bread.
5. I have IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)
6. my new guitar will make me a rock superstar!
7. I used to be animal caretaker for the reptiles at the store, so I have no fear of snakes, any lizards, scorpions, etc.
The blogs I’m nominating are the following:
http://rachelmiller1511.wordpress.com/ Rachel at My Bipolar Life
http://weegeemcscot.wordpress.com WeeGee at How Do You Eat an Elephant
http://melancholicallymanic.wordpress.com Paz at Melancholically Manic Mouse
http://infinitesadnessorwhat.wordpress.com NZ Cate at Infinite Sadness…or What?